1 large head cauliflower, grated
⅓ cups panko breadcrumbs
¼ cup parsley, minced
½ cup parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
½ teaspoon salt, divided
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. Grate the cauliflower with a coarse cheese grater.
3. Transfer the grated bits to a medium bowl and season with a ¼ teaspoon of the salt. Mix the cauliflower until well incorporated.
4. Let the cauliflower sit for 20 minutes until the salt has drawn out some of the moisture.
5. Pour the cauliflower into a kitchen towel and twist to strain as much liquid as you can.
6. Place the grated cauliflower back into a bowl and mix with the breadcrumbs, parsley, parmesan, garlic, remaining ¼ teaspoon of salt, pepper, and egg, and mix until well combined.
7. From the mixutre into 15 even sized tots and transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
8. Bake for 20-24 minutes, flipping each halfway through.
9. Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.